We are accepting photo submissions for our Arkansas Living 2021 Calendar, which will be mailed with the December issue.
We seek original photos that showcase the year-round natural beauty of Arkansas.
- Photos can feature nature, wildlife/animals, landscapes, weather, flowers and structures.
- Photos can be from any time, not necessarily this year.
- Photos must be horizontal orientation and render to a final print size of 10 1/2” x 8 1/4”.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi) and .JPEG format.
- Each photo file name must contain the following information (please do not put this information in the email; it must be in the file name): PHOTOGRAPHER NAME_TITLE OF PHOTO_LOCATION OF WHERE PHOTO WAS TAKEN. (Example: Ansel Adams_Starry Night_Pinnacle Mtn.jpeg.)
- Please do not include people in your photos unless you have permission from those photographed.
- Photos with photographer watermarks will not be accepted.
- Please submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sept. 15.
Arkansas Living reserves the right to use submitted photos for the calendar, magazine, website and other published pieces by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas with photographer credit.