We are accepting photo submissions for our Arkansas Living 2022 Calendar, which will be mailed with our December issue.
We seek original photos that showcase the year-round natural beauty of Arkansas. (With the exceptional snow we received in 2021, we are especially looking forward to wintry photos!)Submit Photo!
• Photos can feature Arkansas nature, wildlife/animals, landscapes, weather, flowers and structures.
• Photos can be from any time, not necessarily this year.
• Photos must be horizontal orientation and render to a final print size of 10 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches.
• Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi) and .JPEG format not exceeding 14 mb.
• Each photo file name must contain the following information (please do not put this information in the
email; it must be in the file name): PHOTOGRAPHER NAME_TITLE OF PHOTO_LOCATION WHERE PHOTO WAS
TAKEN. (Example: Ansel Adams_Starry Night_Pinnacle Mtn.jpeg)
Please do not include people in your photos unless you have permission from those photographed.
Photos with photographer watermarks will not be accepted.
Please submit photos to arkansaslivingmagazine.com/submit-a-photo no later than Oct. 1.
Arkansas Living reserves the right to use submitted photos for the calendar, magazine, website and other
published pieces by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas with photographer credit.