First, the sad news: Due to unprecedented paper and productions increases, we won’t be printing an Arkansas Living wall calendar for 2023.
But, here’s the good news: We’ll still be printing your beautiful, breathtaking photos … in the magazine! We’ll devote our January 2023 cover and issue to reader photos.
We seek original photos that showcase the year-round natural beauty of Arkansas.
- Photos can feature nature, wildlife/animals, landscapes, weather, flowers and structures.
- Photos can be from any time, not necessarily this year.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi) and .JPG format.
- Each photo file name must contain the following information: PHOTOGRAPHER NAME_TITLE OF PHOTO_LOCATION OF WHERE PHOTO WAS TAKEN. (Example: Ansel Adams_Starry Night_Pinnacle Mtn.jpeg.)
- Please do not include people in your photos unless you have permission from those photographed.
- Photos with photographer watermarks will not be accepted.
- Please submit photos by Oct. 31 to:
Arkansas Living reserves the right to use submitted photos for the magazine, website, social media and other published pieces by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas with photographer credit.