Date(s) - 12/31/2019 - 01/01/2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 am
In 2015 alone, more than 10,000 people died in the United States as a result of drinking and driving. We like to celebrate, especially on holidays, but it’s important to be responsible. That means choosing a sober alternative rather than getting behind the wheel after you’ve been drinking.
To help curb drinking and driving crashes in Mississippi and Arkansas, the Harris Law Firm is offering a special program. We will pay for your rides on several holidays throughout the year. You read that right – if you call a taxi, Uber, or Lyft instead of driving yourself, we’ll reimburse the cost.
How Do I Get Reimbursed for My Ride?
It’s simple. All you have to do is get a ride on one of the eligible holidays. Call a taxi, Uber, Lyft, or similar service after you’ve been out drinking. Then, send us the bill and we’ll reimburse you.
There are a few requirements:
- Rides must begin or end in Arkansas or Mississippi
- Maximum Value of $40.00 – includes 10% tip
- You must be of legal drinking age at the time of the ride (21)
- Submissions should include receipt (or screenshot), photocopy of driver’s license, and your address
- Program is limited to the first 150 submission in 2018
- Must be submitted within 7 days of ride