- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 1 flatbread or large naan
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Half a (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or to taste
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Dash of onion salt
- Heat oven to 400.
- Stir together cream cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. When combined, stir in Caesar salad dressing. Spread over flatbread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add artichokes, bacon and mozzarella. Top with sliced green onion and onion salt.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Slice into squares and serve.
Category: Lighter fare for fairer days