- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup real bacon pieces, more for topping
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 cup fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Crackers for serving
Stir together cream cheese, blue cheese and bacon until well-incorporated. Add pepper, red onion and apple. Stir in shredded cheese, and form into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until time to serve.
Take cheeseball out 30 minutes before serving, so it can soften slightly. Before serving, sprinkle extra bacon pieces on top. Serve with crackers.