1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine chicken, cream cheese, garlic salt, and green onions.
3. Place 2 t of mixture in crescent and fill up while pinching to prevent filling from coming out.
4. Combine parmesean cheese and butter in a bowl and brush on top of each pillow.
5. Bake at 350 for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
6. While pillows are baking make the gravy mixture. Combine cream of chicken and sour cream in sauce pan until hot and blended.
7. Pour hot gravy on ready chicken pillows and serve