- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar OR 9 tablespoons of stevia sweetener
- 1 package 3.4 oz package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel grated
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together first six ingredients.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, coconut oil, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients until combined.
- Stir in zucchini, poppy seeds and lemon peel until combined.
- Evenly pour mixture into 2 greased 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake about 1 hour or until knife comes out clean from center.
- Cool before cutting.
Karen A. Barnes, Farmington
Share this Recipe