- Heat oven to 300.
- Remove membrane from back of the ribs. Cut each rib individually. Season with salt and pepper and your choice of seasonings.
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper. Place ribs bone-side up on paper, and smother with a third of the barbecue sauce.
- Rub it in well. Turn ribs over (meat-side up), and smother other side with a third of the barbecue sauce.
- Tightly cover baking pan with aluminum foil, and place in center of oven.
- Bake for 90 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Carefully remove foil, evenly add remaining barbecue sauce, and increase oven temperature to 350.
- Bake ribs uncovered for 45 more minutes.
- Remove ribs from oven, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pat Pullum, Rogers
Share this Recipe