1. In a large bowl take the butter and sugar. Beat well until the butter turns smooth and creamy.
2. Place a sieve and add APF, custard powder, a pinch of salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Mix and combine the dry ingredients with butter and sugar.
4. Add the Tutti Fruity and cashews.
5. Add pineapple extract and slowly add the milk to prepare the dough.
6. Roll the dough to a log-like shape, wrap it with cling wrap.
7.Refrigerate for 30mins.
8. Start cutting the dough into thick slices and place it on the baking tray.
9. Preheat the oven and bake at 360 F for 15 – 20 mins.
10 . Cool it on the wire rack and it can be transferred to an airtight container or a cookie jar and the cookies will be good for up to a week.