2022 Arkansas Living Calendar Photo Submission: Submission due no later than October 1, 2021
To submit a photo to be considered for our 2022 Calendar please complete this form and upload your photo. Each submission should have only one photo not to exceed 15 MB in size. You may send as many submissions as you would like. The requirements for each photo are as follows:
- Photos can feature nature, wildlife/animals, landscapes, weather, flowers and structures from Arkansas.
- Photos can be from any time, not necessarily this year.
- Photos must be horizontal orientation and render to a final print size of 10 1/2” x 8 1/4”.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi) and .JPEG format and not exceed 15 MB.
- Each photo file name must contain the following information:
PHOTOGRAPHER NAME_TITLE OF PHOTO_LOCATION OF WHERE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.
(Example Filename: AnselAdams_StarryNight_Pinnacle Mtn.jpeg.)
- Please do not include people in your photos unless you have permission from those photographed.
- Photos with photographer watermarks will not be accepted.
Arkansas Living reserves the right to use submitted photos for the calendar, magazine, website and other published pieces by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas with photographer credit.