- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, divided
- 1 (11-ounce) box vanilla wafers (see note)
- Ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice until well-combined. Beat in half the whipped topping.
Layer vanilla wafers on bottom and sides of a glass bowl. Spread on half the pumpkin mixture. Add another layer of vanilla wafers. Top with remaining pumpkin and reserved whipped topping.
Decorate the sides and top with vanilla wafers. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or more before serving. Sprinkle with cinnamon/garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.