For chimichurri sauce:
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds raw chicken breast tenderloins
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
Heat grill to 400.
Place all chimichurri sauce ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until well-combined. Set aside.
Brush chicken with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken for 4 minutes per side or until done.
Serve with chimichurri sauce.
Note: This is a South American condiment, which is excellent on grilled meats, and also with tomatoes or potatoes.