- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) bag raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks (discard pineapple heart)
- Olive oil
- Cajun seasoning
Mix all glaze ingredients together, and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
Heat grill to 400. Skewer shrimp with red bell pepper, red onion and pineapple. Brush skewers with olive oil, and season with Cajun seasoning.
Grill skewers for 4 minutes on first side; flip and cook 2-3 minutes on second side. Remove, and immediately brush with glaze. Pour remaining glaze on skewers, or serve as a dipping sauce.
Note: This is good served with white rice.