- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk (reserve white for topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 350.
- Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough into a 13×9 dish, pinching seams together.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all filling ingredients until combined.
- Spread filling on dough layer.
- Unroll second can of crescent roll dough, and place on top of filling, pinching seams together.
- Evenly brush egg white on dough.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl, and evenly sprinkle on dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Note: This is good and so very easy. My sister-in-law served this when I visited once. I use this recipe any time I have company for breakfast or brunch potlucks. It can be made the night before, refrigerated and baked in the morning; add about 10 minutes to baking time.