- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices bacon, partially cooked but still pliable
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Heat oven to 350.
- Season chicken thighs with garlic powder, and wrap with bacon. Place in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and both soups. Pour mixture on chicken, and bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees. Serve over rice or noodles.
Category: Spring Chicken