- 4-5 poblano peppers
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 serrano or jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 “glob” mayo 2 tablespoons bacon bits
Heat grill or oven to 400 degrees. Halve poblano peppers, and remove seeds; set aside.
To make filling, cook sausage and ground beef in a skillet until brown. In a large bowl, add cooked meat and remaining filling ingredients; stir until wellcombined. Stuff peppers with filling. Place stuffed peppers in a baking dish or directly on grill, and cook for 20-25 minutes, until desired softness is achieved.