- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ cups canned corn, drained
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 ⅔ cups fiesta blend shredded cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- Tortilla chips for serving
Heat oven to 375º.
In a deep-dish pie pan, stir together cream cheese and taco seasoning until combined. Stir in mayonnaise. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn, chicken and half the cheese until well-combined. Cover with remaining cheese, green onion and black olives. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.