- 6 ounces canned frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping (I use Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 prepared pie shell (graham cracker or pie crust)
- Optional garnishes: Lemon slices, lemon zes
In a large mixing bowl, combine lemonade and sweetened condensed milk, and fold in whipped topping until blended. Pour filling into pie shell. Chill for several hours. Garnish with lemon slices/lemon zest if desired, and serve.
Recipe origin: An old recipe card from my late husband, state Representative Doug Wood. He passed away in 2019, and we still get calls asking for copies of his recipes