- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilatro, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
For salad: Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse with cold water, and add to a large bowl. Stir in red bell pepper, corn, black beans, green onions and cilantro.
For dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until well-combined.
Add dressing to salad, stirring to coat. Cover with plastic wrap so that it touches pasta (to help prevent it from drying out). Refrigerate until time to serve.