- 9 squares chocolate almond bark
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken
- Zest from 1 orange
- Candy-coated chocolate eggs or jelly beans
- Line three baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Break almond bark apart, and place in microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Continue microwaving in 15-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Immediately stir in chow mein noodles, pecans and pretzel sticks.
- Add orange zest, and stir. Using two spoons, pick up chunks of mixture, and place on parchment to make nests. Repeat.
- Once nests have cooled slightly, add candy-coated chocolate eggs or jelly beans to nests (candies will stick better to chocolate that hasn’t fully dried).
Category: Easter Feaster