- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin filet, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add marinade ingredients to a gallon-size resealable plastic bag.
- Swirl to combine ingredients before adding pork.
- Seal bag and rub pork to coat in marinade.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours; remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place pork in a baking dish, and cook for 65 to 75 minutes, until done.
- Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Category: Easter Feaster