- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Evenly divide cookie crumbs, adding to bottom of 4 half-pint canning jars. In a saucepan, cook heavy cream over medium-low heat. When it warms, add chocolate chips, stirring until melted. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Beat in vanilla extract, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Swirl two-thirds of chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture. Divide between jars. Top evenly with remaining chocolate sauce. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Note: These can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Category: Chock-full of chocolate