- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive or canola oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Cooked rice for serving
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add chicken, and sear on each side for 2-3 minutes. Stir in cranberry sauce, orange juice, chicken stock and garlic. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with rice.
Category: Winter, winter, chicken dinner!